- Currently servicing over 300 client hospitals ranging from 25-bed critical access facilities to 700-bed academic medical centers.
- Able to operate in 49 states, and currently operating in 42 states.
- Employing (W-2) over 100 clinical telepharmacists with an average of 10+ years of practice and 35% of which have either a PYG1 or PGY2 advanced residency degree.
- Founded in October 2009 and launched commercial operations in February 2010 with a 400-bed acute care hospital.
- Currently processing 16 million in-patient medication orders annually through our platform.
- Zero malpractice claims to date with low variance rates nearing six-sigma levels.
- Twice the clinical interventions of a leading competitor with 90% resulting in a modification by the provider.
- Assisted 11 hospitals in achieving their Meaningful Use mandates via EMR and CPOE pharmacy IT conversions in conjunction with securing long-term telepharmacy services relationships.
- Enabled client pharmacies to increase order volume by an average of 20% during the six-month period following launch with PipelineRx.
PipelineRx’s founders and healthcare industry investors initially funded PipelineRx to validate the business model and value proposition. Since then, PipelineRx has added several large, financial and strategic investors in its current capitalization structure, including:
- AMN Healthcare Services, Inc. (NYSE: AHS), ), is the innovator in healthcare workforce solutions and staffing services to healthcare facilities across the nation. AMN Healthcare’s workforce solutions – including managed services programs, vendor management systems, and recruitment process outsourcing – enable providers to successfully reduce complexity, increase efficiency and improve patient outcomes within the rapidly evolving healthcare environment.
- CareFusion (San Diego, CA, NYSE: CFN): CareFusion is a publicly traded company and, through its Pyxis business unit, is the market leader in automated dispensing medication solutions.
- California Healthcare Foundation (CHCF): Based in Oakland, CA, CHCF is a $700 million non-profit California-wide healthcare public policy foundation and an investor in emerging healthcare technology and services. PipelineRx is one of a limited number of companies listed as part of the CHCF Health Innovation Fund. The CHCF web page may also be referenced detailing PipelineRx’s telepharmacy services and ability to address health care access in California and across the country. Additionally, CHCF is launching a California-wide strategic marketing program for PipelineRx.
- McKesson Ventures: McKesson Ventures is the venture capital arm of McKesson Corporation specializing in early and growth stage companies. McKesson Ventures targets companies that both catalyze and benefit from the key changes taking place in the U.S. healthcare landscape by bringing greater efficiencies to patient care and improving the healthcare experience. McKesson Corporation, currently ranked 11th on the FORTUNE 500, is a healthcare services and information technology company that works with payers, hospitals, physician offices, pharmacies, pharmaceutical companies and others across the spectrum of care to build healthier organizations that help deliver better care to patients in every setting.
- Mitsui & Company: Incorporated in 1966 in New York as a wholly owned subsidiary of Mitsui & Co., Ltd., Tokyo, Japan, Mitsui USA is one of the most diversified and comprehensive trading, investment and service enterprises in the world with a global network of 140 offices in 66 countries. Mitsui is multilaterally pursuing business that ranges from product sales, worldwide logistics and financing, through to the development of major international infrastructure and other projects in the following fields: Infrastructure Projects, Iron & Steel Products, Mineral & Metal Resources, Integrated Transportation Systems, Chemicals, Energy, Food Resources, Food Products & Services, Consumer Services, IT & Communication Business, and Corporate Development.