PipelineRx provides a team of pharmacists that care providers can enlist 24/7 in the exact roles of onsite clinical pharmacists. Additionally, all medication orders are reviewed within 15 minutes, with average turnaround time of eight minutes.
Chief Nursing Officer and Nursing Staff Benefits
- Clinical review of all medication orders regardless of complexity, taking into account full patient history, dose, route, time, place, and situation, and documenting a complete record of the medication order
- 24/7 availability for consults online or by phone, whether in emergency room, overnight, for previously auto-verified drugs, or to streamline medication order processing during peak hours with priority given to STAT orders in queue
- Full compliance with regulatory standards, providing real-time auditing, unlimited tracking and reporting using secure technology compliant with HIPAA, ARRA/HITECH
- Reduced turnaround time for medication verification with resulting reduction in time it takes to deliver safe medication to patient’s room
- Increased efficiency and patient safety as there is one number for physician to call during rounds that automatically routes to PipelineRx telepharmacist on duty, who is trained on that particular hospital
- Accessibility to telepharmacists anytime with specialized clinical skills that may not be available with local coverage